The fifth annual “e-logistics” – or e-commerce logistics – event Deliver is to be held in Amsterdam next year.
The fourth edition of the Deliver elite series successfully gathered 1,000 high-level attendees from 40 countries on June 5th and 6th, 2019 in Lisbon, representing a 30 per cent increase compared to the previous edition.
Next year, 1,500 business leaders are invited to join Deliver 2020 on June 10/11, 2020 in Amsterdam at the Taets Art & Event Park.
Deliver 2019 gathered 83 e-Logistics vendors – multinational leaders as well as innovative startups across delivery, technology, fulfillment, and packaging – who held 3,500 one-to-one meetings with 600 decision makers from e-commerce powerhouses, with a ratio of three buyers per vendor.
By bringing together this unprecedented league of leaders in retail who spend several billion euros in logistics services, Deliver says it is “by far Europe’s biggest e-logistics marketplace”.
The conference program involved a global line-up of speakers – retail thought leaders as well as forward thinkers from disruptive startups – who presented the latest state of play in artificial intelligence applied to retail and logistics.
The 2019 Deliver awards have been attributed to Deliver sponsors thanks to 300 votes exclusively cast by retailers during both event days which represent an unbiased recognition for vendors from existing or potential customers.
The award winners were:
- The Game Changer award, rewarding the company who has the potential to disrupt the industry, has been attributed to Autostore. The runner-ups in that category are DS Smith and Geek Plus Robotics.
- The Sustainability award, rewarding the company with the highest environmental achievements, has been attributed to Smurfit Kappa. The runner-ups in that category are DPDgroup and Urb-It.
- The Customer Experience award, rewarding the company delivering the best-executed service, has been attributed to Narvar. The runner-ups in that category are P2P and DPDgroup.
- The Cool Vendor award, rewarding the company with the most respected brand and inspiring services, has been attributed to Smurfit Kappa. The runner-ups in that category are: CMC, GCX and Packsize.
- The Rising Star award, rewarding the most promising startup, has been attributed to Geek Plus. The runner-ups in that category are Parcel Lab, Paack and Zencargo.
A spokesperson for Deliver says: “It’s an immense pleasure to see how Deliver became in only four editions the buzzing center of e-commerce and logistics in Europe, as the retail operations leadership community needed such a forum favoring meaningful business meetings, high-level networking and curated content.
“I look forward to welcoming next year the 1,500 delegates who are invited to our fifth edition in Amsterdam on June 10th to 11th 2020 for a grand show.”
Deliver describes itself as “the European Rendezvous for e-Logistics”, and is an invite-only gathering for retail and operations leaders from Europe’s largest retailers including selected one-to-one meetings with supply chain vendors, inspiring keynotes from global thought leaders and participative breakout sessions.