Otto Motors, a provider of autonomous mobile robots, has launched the Otto Certified Dealer program to provide “high-quality service and support locally throughout North America”. The program introduces over 215 regional offices and 2,000 technicians to the rapidly-growing AMR industry.
To meet the rising demand for AMRs, Otto Motors has trained and certified the most reputable material handling equipment organizations to deliver solutions with the same quality that Otto Motors is known for.
John Stikes, director of global strategic alliances and partnerships at Otto Motors, says: “Customers demand exceptional service. We’ve built our Otto Certified Dealer program like we’ve built our products, with unwavering emphasis on quality to ensure that our customers receive the exceptional service they expect.
“We have hand-selected the top material handling equipment organizations in the continent to locally deliver the technical support and maintenance needed to deploy, maintain and scale automation systems.”
Every Otto Certified Dealer facilitates an outstanding customer experience and boasts a well-trained team, highly competent at designing, installing and maintaining AMR solutions. They have successfully completed an intensive program to ensure they deliver best-in-class service.
Jason Dodge, automation manager of Eastern Lift Truck, says: “Otto Motors offers user-friendly, cutting-edge solutions that allow us to minimize disruption at our customer’s facilities while building that return on investment from day one.
“We look forward to our continued partnership with Otto Motors and solving a wide variety of material handling challenges across North America.”
Otto Certified Dealers include:
- Distribuidora LARCE: LARCE is a leading provider of industrial equipment solutions in Costa Rica since 1949, dedicated to promoting the development of the industrial sector by offering the latest in technology, advice and after-sales service.
- Eastern Lift Truck (ELT) Systems Group: With over 20 locations across the eastern United States, ELT Systems Group provides end-to-end manufacturing automation and robotic solutions, material handling equipment and installation technicians to service facilities nationwide.
- MH Equipment: MH Equipment is one of the largest and fastest-growing material handling service providers in the United States, helping their customers maximize ROI, stay on top of equipment maintenance, and manage fleets across multiple locations.
- Papé Material Handling: Papé has built a legacy from providing uptime to customers and serving consistent, quality customer service for over 85 years. With 39 full service locations in 6 states across the western United States, their experienced team members are available 24/7 and committed to “keep you moving.”
- Toyota Material Handling Systems: TMHS has built their foundation on exceptional customer satisfaction, offering tailored end-to-end solutions that help customers improve productivity across their warehousing, logistics, manufacturing, distribution and supply chain operations.