Global industry executives from all seven SEMI regions will gather online for the inaugural SEMI Technology Unites Global Summit, February 15-19, 2021, for keynotes on the power of technology to unite the world and insights on how the microelectronics industry can shape the digital future.
The virtual event will connect industry leaders and stakeholders across the entire electronics design and manufacturing value chain for the latest developments, trends and innovations in key areas of industry growth including smart mobility, smart medtech, and MEMS and sensors. Registration is open.
Semiconductors are revolutionizing the way people work and live by driving innovation across smart technologies including artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), 5G and quantum computing and industries such as transportation and healthcare.
“The $426 billion semiconductor industry, the heartbeat of the $2 trillion global electronics design and manufacturing ecosystem, is powering global digital transformation,” said Ajit Manocha, SEMI president and CEO.
“This megatrend, already accelerated by the COVID-19 pandemic, will help fuel the continued growth of the semiconductor industry – and is only possible when people, companies and industries collaborate.
“The SEMI Technology Unites Global Summit is an excellent platform for industry stakeholders to come together to help shape the digital future for societal and economic prosperity and to make a smart world a reality.”
The summit will open with the Executive Forum, where international technology leaders will offer insights into the future of smart technologies. The forum will enable connections and partnerships and illuminate market opportunities for creating a smart, sustainable future.
- Sabine Herlitschka, CEO of Infineon Technologies Austria AG
- Luc Van den hove, President and CEO of imec
- Emmanuel Sabonnadiere, CEO of Leti of CEA Tech
- Sekiguchi Akihisa, CTO of Tokyo Electron
- Maria Marced, President of TSMC Europe
- Maurice Geraets, Co-CEO of NXP Netherlands
- Ruediger Dorn, Industry Lead High Tech & Semiconductors at Google Corporation
- An Steegen, CTO at Umicore
- Tadahiro Suhara, Managing Officer, Digital Solutions Business at JSR Corporation
- Sean Ding, Chief Scientist of AIoT at Alibaba Cloud Intelligent Group
- Kevin Crofton, CEO of Comet
- Kate Wilson, VP of Marketing, Semiconductor Division at Edwards Vacuum
- Chandran Nair, CEO of AEM Holdings Ltd.
- Jörg Recklies, Senior VP at Infineon Technologies
- John Nelson, President and CEO of UTAC Holdings
Key Online Features
Easy-to-navigate platform with opportunities to curate the content to fit professional interests and connect with like-minded industry experts.
Exhibitors will appear in the related regional pavilion (according to their headquarters location) to better pitch the companies relevant to their businesses.
Global Brand Visibility
Standard and premium digital exhibition booths to showcase new products, corporate highlights, and interact with global clients.
Direct access to technology leaders for answers to pressing questions.
Opportunities to network with speakers, participants and customers through meet-the-expert sessions, live chats and video meetings.
Mobility, Advanced Packaging, Medtech, Fab Management, Manufacturing, MEMS & Sensors, Advocacy, and Diversity & Inclusion, plus an Executive Forum.
Current job vacancies in the microelectronics industry.
The all-in-pass provides access to the entire event including forums, pavilions and the exhibition. The corporate pass provides access for unlimited employees. Visit www.technologyunites.org or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check the event guide to for details about the platform and business opportunities.