The IoT Tech Expo Global conference has announced keynote speakers for the upcoming global event in London 2017.
Taking place on January 23-24th at the Olympia venue, the event will feature keynote speakers from the likes of Shell, Rolls-Royce, SSE, Maersk, Thyssenkrupp, Sky, Nest, Ford, Heathrow Airport and more.
The two-day event will cover a range of industries from manufacturing to healthcare, transportation to government, logistics to retail, with a total of 7 conference tracks covering the entire Internet of Things ecosystem.
The conferences are:
- Connected Industry
- Developing and IoT Technologies
- Smart Cities
- Connected Services
- Data and Security
- Connected Living and IoT Innovations
A recent study by Machina Research predicts the total number of IoT connections to grow from 6 billion in 2015 to 27 billion in 2025, an annual growth of 16 per cent.
Cellular connections will grow from 334 million at the end of 2015 to 2.2 billion by 2025, with 45 per cent of those within the connected car sector. With this in mind, the event will feature speakers from Rolls-Royce, Ford and Jaguar Land Rover who will be discussing the future of connected vehicles.
Keynote speakers include:
- Paul Stein, Director of Research and Technology, Rolls-Royce
- David Bunch, Global VP, Retail Marketing & Chairman of Shell Brands International, Shell
- Michael Jary, Director of Connected Homes, SSE plc
- Peter Virk, Head of Connected Technologies and Apps, Jaguar Land Rover
- Joseph Valente, Apprentice 2015 Winner and Managing Director, Impra-Gas
- Francois Girodolle, Head of European Product Partnerships, Nest
- Henrik Jorring, Senior IT Manager, Liner Operations, Maersk Line IT
- Blaine Tookey, Technology Principal, BP
- Scott Lyons, Connected Vehicle and Services, Ford
- Andreas Schierenbeck, Chairman of the Executive Board, Thyssenkrupp Elevator
- Steven Woodward, Senior Solution Architect, Astra Zeneca
- Colin Mair, Head of Innovation and Trials, IT Futures, Heathrow Airport
- Sudhi Sinha, VP, Product Development, Building Technology & Services, Johnson Controls
- Julia Bonder-LeBerre, Senior Privacy and Data Protection Counsel, MasterCard Worldwide
- Christian Deilmann, Managing Director, tado°
- Gustaf Landahl, Head of Department & Grow Smarter Coordinator, City of Stockholm
- Kalman Tiboldi, Chief Business Innovation Officer, TVH Group
To see all of the above speakers and more at the IoT Tech Expo Global, visit the website to register for your pass.