Verizon Robotics will be front and center at this year’s AUVSI XPONENTIAL, showcasing its leadership in air and ground robotics.
Inside the booth (number 2331), Verizon Robotics will be hosting various demonstrations, expert speakers and meetings with robotics and device manufacturers, as well as innovative enterprises looking to integrate air or ground robotics into their operations.
Mariah Scott, president, Verizon Robotics, says: “We’re seeing demand for robotics jump as more organizations are moving into robotics to address labor shortages, maximize resources and differentiate themselves from the competition.”
Verizon Robotics will be conducting live demonstrations Tuesday, April 26 -Thursday, April 28 in its booth (#2331) including:
- Making Maps & Models with Drone Insights Platform
- Autonomous Navigation with incubedIT & Mixed Fleet Robots
- Mobile Network Operators in Airspace Digitization
- How to Partner with Verizon Robotics
Along with demoing its latest technology, Verizon Robotics executives will be presenting in two speaking engagements including:
- Director of Verizon Robotics Business Technology Solutions will be a keynote speaker: Operationalizing Robotics April 27, 9-10:15 am Room: SA1
- Francesca Stockton, Aviation connectivity product manager, Verizon Robotics will be a panel speaker: How 5G Is Changing The UAS Industry April 27, 3:45-4:30 pm Room: S220G
Scott says: “AUVSI serves as a meeting point for enterprises that are serious about having a competitive advantage through robotics in the marketplace.”