Organisers of the upcoming Automaticon event are expecting more visitors from more countries than ever before.
The Polish trade show takes place on 17-19 of March in Warsaw. The “International Fair for Industrial Automation Automaticon”, to give the event its full name, is the main fair for automation, control, measurements and robotics in Poland.
The Automaticon exhibition occupies three pavilions with the total indoor area of the fair 9,500 square meters.
The previous exhibition had 276 booths with 480 firms represented. The regular exhibitors of the trade show are Turck, Murrelektronik, Kuka, Omron, Mitsubishi Electric, Stäubli, Faulchaber, Siemens.
More than 10,000 visitors attend Automaticon every year, all of them are the right “target public” – people from wide range of industries, searching for automation, measurements and robotics solutions.
According the statistics, two-thirds of visitors are companies’ executives and managers, making decisions on the purchasing of components and equipment.
On Automaticon 2020 are going to be present visitors and exhibitors from more than 25 countries, including Germany, Denmark, Holland, Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, China, Ukraine, Russia and others.
Due to the geographical location of Poland and Automaticon’s long-standing image, the fair functions as one of the most effective platform for establishing business contacts for companies from West, Central and East of Europe.
Automaticon was born in 1995, now it is the most important industrial trade show in Poland, and one of the biggest event of such profile in Europe.
It is always accompanied by seminars and workshops, led by the most outstanding specialists of the industry.
The subject areas Automaticon will feature include:
- measurement and control equipment;
- automation – process control systems, system design and assembly, components;
- robotics – industrial robots, software, robotized stations, cells and lines;
- drives – electric, pneumatic, hydraulic;
- pumps for construction, irrigation, сhemical, petrochemical, food industries, power stations, mining, shipyards, and so on;
- valves, dampers, direct-acting regulators, fuses;
- accessories for pumps, valves and pipelines – filters, strainers, pollution collectors, mounting parts for pipelines, flanges, washers, sealing systems, special bolts, nuts; and
- industrial electronics, services.