Rethink Robotics has signed deals with seven new distribution partners throughout the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific to increase the availability of its smart, collaborative robots.
The company’s Sawyer robot is a smart automation solution to address challenges such as labour shortages and improve efficiencies across industries such as plastics, packaging and co-packing, metal fabrication, electronics and the automotive supply chain.
The new partners will join Rethink’s existing suite of partners to help meet the growing demand for Sawyer in North America, Europe and Asia. Rethink Robotics’ cobot solution includes industry-leading Intera software and the Clicksmart gripper technology, which make it easy to train and deploy.
“The growing international demand for our smart, collaborative robots has encouraged us to expand our network of qualified distribution partners in critical geographies across North America, Europe and Asia,” said Jason Barton, chief revenue officer, Rethink Robotics.
Rethink’s new partners include:
- Centro, Inc. – Memphis, Tennessee, U.S.;
- Power Motion – Missouri, U.S.;
- Electronics Control – Xiamen, China;
- Robtech Industries – New Taipei, Taiwan;
- Europneumaq – Serzedo, Portugal;
- RT Robotics – Warsaw, Poland;
- IEC Supply Inc. – Arizona, U.S.;
- Tongchan Machinery – Hangzhou, China;
- Monarch Automation – Ohio, U.S.; and
- Womack Machine Supply Co. – Texas, U.S.
Rethink Robotics will continue to add select distribution partners across the world in the coming months as market demand continues to rise.