Delta, a provider of power and thermal management solutions, is launching three new internet of things platforms at Pack Expo.
The three new platforms are:
- the DIACloud platform;
- EtherCAT machine control network platform; and
- EtherNet/IP information connectivity network platform.
The IIoT platforms are designed to support the growing IIoT and Industry 4.0 initiatives of machine builders within the packaging industry.
Demonstrations of the new platforms integrated with Delta’s wide line-up of Industrial Automation technologies and products will be available to Pack Expo attendees September 25-27 at booth #C3400.
M.S. Huang, president of Delta Americas, says: “Delta is introducing new automation technology that enables machine builders to make smarter and greener packaging machinery and production lines.
“The wide breadth of features embedded in every product and platform solution translate into real value for machine builders in terms of design flexibility and supporting plant-wide digitization initiatives.”
In addition to its platform technologies, Delta has also expanded its comprehensive portfolio of solutions with a total of nine new technology enablers.
These new products, which will debut at Pack Expo, include:
- the AH500 series hot-swappable midrange PLC;
- the MH300 series high performance compact variable frequency drive with EtherCAT;
- the ECMA series 100-750W servo motors with IP67 connectors;
- the R1-EC series EtherCAT remote I/O modules;
- the DVP series Load Cell module for high speed weighing; and
- a DPM-C520W wireless digital power meter.