When it comes to NetSuite solutions, it can be challenging to navigate unexpected platform issues without proper product expertise.
Therefore, NetSuite has created a full suite of support services that address platform challenges and problems while accelerating ROI and mitigating risks.
NetSuite tailors its support times based on the company support level and business needs. NetSuite has introduced several types of NetSuite support services, and users can determine what is best for them depending on the level of support they require.
The importance of NetSuite support
NetSuite is a powerful and versatile cloud-based ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software that empowers businesses with robust functionalities. However, even the most reliable and feature-rich software can encounter issues or require ongoing maintenance.
That’s where NetSuite support comes into play. Access to dedicated NetSuite support ensures that users can promptly and effectively address technical challenges.
A look into different levels of NetSuite support
NetSuite offers several levels of support to cater to the varying needs of businesses. Each level provides different benefits and resources to assist you in resolving issues, maintaining system performance, and maximizing your NetSuite investment. Let’s delve into the different levels of support available:
1. Basic Support
Basic support is the entry-level support tier provided by NetSuite. It offers essential assistance to ensure the stability of your NetSuite solution. Key features of Basic Support include:
Access to the NetSuite Support Knowledge Base: A vast repository of resources, documentation, and FAQs to help you troubleshoot common issues independently.
Standard business hours support: You can contact NetSuite’s support team during regular business hours for assistance via phone or email.
System monitoring: NetSuite monitors the user’s system performance and stability, alerting you to any potential concerns.
2. Premium Support
Premium Support takes your NetSuite assistance to the next level, offering enhanced service and responsiveness. Key features of Premium Support include:
24/7 support availability: With Premium Support, users can access assistance from NetSuite’s support team around the clock, ensuring minimal downtime and swift issue resolution.
Expedited case handling: User support cases receive priority attention, resulting in faster response times and issue resolution.
Customized reporting: NetSuite provides tailored reports and analysis to keep users informed about the performance and health of their NetSuite solution.
3. Advanced Customer Support (ACS)
Advanced Customer Support, or ACS, is the pinnacle of NetSuite’s support offerings. ACS provides a comprehensive range of services designed to optimize your NetSuite solution. Key features of ACS include:
- Dedicated Technical Account Manager (TAM): Users interact with a single point of contact who becomes intimately familiar with the user’s business processes and offers personalized guidance and recommendations.
- Proactive monitoring and maintenance: NetSuite’s TAMs actively monitor the user system, providing real-time alerts, proactive optimizations, and preventative maintenance.
- Ongoing system health checks: Regular assessments of the NetSuite solution to identify areas for improvement, optimize performance, and ensure alignment with client’s evolving business needs.
- Tailored training and workshops: ACS includes personalized training sessions and workshops to empower your team with the skills and knowledge required to maximize the potential of NetSuite.
Choosing the right level of NetSuite support
Selecting the appropriate level of NetSuite support depends on various factors specific to your organization. Consider the following aspects when making your decision:
- Business Criticality: Evaluate how heavily your business relies on NetSuite for day-to-day operations. High-impact industries or organizations with complex workflows may benefit from the more extensive support provided by Premium Support or ACS.
- System Complexity: ACS can provide the expertise needed to manage and optimize your unique configuration if you have a heavily customized instance.
- Cost vs. Benefit: Evaluate the potential cost savings and efficiency gains that come with higher levels of support. While premium Support and ACS may have higher costs, the benefits, such as reduced downtime and enhanced system performance, can outweigh the investment.
- ROI Analysis: Conduct a thorough analysis of the ROI that each level of support can provide. Consider the impact of minimized disruptions, improved productivity, and the long-term value of a robust support system.
- Scale and Growth: Anticipate your organization’s future growth and scalability requirements. If you plan to expand your operations or undergo significant changes, such as mergers or acquisitions, investing in a higher level of support like ACS can ensure a smooth transition and efficient management of your evolving NetSuite solution.
- Third-Party Alternatives: Consider the possibility of third-party NetSuite support providers such as NetSuite implementation partner or consultants. These NetSuite consultants may offer competitive pricing options while delivering high-quality support services. Before deciding, thoroughly research and compare NetSuite consultants’ expertise, reputation, and customer reviews.
Optimize Your Investment
Choosing the right level of support involves balancing budget considerations and your NetSuite solution’s criticality. By carefully assessing your organization’s needs and considering these factors, you can make an informed decision that optimizes your investment in NetSuite support.