The United Arab Emirates, and in particular Dubai, impress with its views, delight with the bright sun that shines here almost all year round, and also allow everyone to earn money in the local real estate market.
Buyers, including investors, usually want to know what makes up the value of residential properties, and what makes up the price of cheap properties in Dubai. We talk about it in this article.
What determines the cost of apartments?
The United Arab Emirates is included in the list of the most favorable settlements for living on Earth, in particular, Abu Dhabi and Dubai in the ranking of comfortable cities are listed in 15 and 35 places.
Thanks to this, local real estate is incredibly in demand, both among tenants and buyers. But what determines the cost of housing? Several factors at once.
The location of the premises affects the price. For example, one-room apartments in the very center of Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or in any other locality in the UAE, where there is a good transport interchange, as well as a well-developed infrastructure, are more expensive than a similarly sized option somewhere in the peripheral parts of the city.
View from the windows
This is what buyers look at almost immediately, as soon as they enter a home, to assess whether or not it is worth taking it. View apartments with large, panoramic windows play a significant role in the perception of housing as a whole.
The picture outside the window seems to continue the home interior, especially when we talk about housing in the center of the metropolis.
So, an apartment overlooking the beauty of a major city in the Emirates (we take Dubai as an example) costs 7,000,000 dirhams or more.
Landscapes outside the windows may be different, but the following are valued more than others:
- view of skyscrapers and other city beauties (villas, wonderful townhouses, and so on). Usually, this opens from windows in new buildings, which are located in prestigious neighborhoods. From here you can see skyscrapers, major highways, as well as shopping and entertainment complexes;
- the historic center of the metropolis. The area with architectural buildings, which were built in the 20th century, opens up to the eyes of those living here from the windows;
- view of the embankments, the sea. Such apartments are listed in a separate category and can often cost more than others precisely because of the excellent location and wonderful views from the windows;
- view of the main roads. Highway lights seem attractive and even romantic. This picture is especially beautiful from the window at night; and
- green areas, parks, squares, trees. A view of the green areas can help to calm down if necessary, but in addition to the psychological impact, such areas allow admiring the beauty of nature.
A comfortable environment and proximity to the home of important infrastructure are also one of the main factors in the formation of the cost of housing.
Currently, the UAE has many facilities in comfortable urban areas, where there are squares, shopping malls, and shops, including supermarkets, entertainment centers, gyms, beauty salons, and other modern amenities. In large cities, such apartments can be valued at a million dirhams and even more.
Before choosing which type of property in Dubai suits him, the buyer must determine how much funds are at his disposal. Budget is the main factor to consider when looking for property in Dubai. As a rule, local villas are much more expensive than apartments.
Proximity to home necessary facilities
What is located next to the dwelling also affects its price. If there is a school near the residential complex, a kindergarten is open, there is an entertainment center or something else that is often visited by many people, then living can increase the value of the residential property for sale in Dubai.
That is the popularity of the place where the premises for sale are located also plays a role in setting the price.
Buy an apartment or flats in Dubai
Emirates.Estate employees, as well as the company’s partners, help citizens of different countries find the necessary objects for living and doing business, negotiate with sellers, negotiate discounts, draw up purchase agreements – carry out purchase and sale transactions through all significant stages.
Web portal professionals are happy to help you. Start selecting real estate today and see what is in the company’s database.
The search on the Internet portal is designed in such a way that investors can easily find housing, a commercial facility, or a piece of land (the web aggregator also works with them).
If you have any questions, contact the specialists of the Internet aggregator through the feedback form or at the phone number listed on the website. Details – on Emirates.Estate.