Stäubli will be hosting Automotive Technology Days 2016 in Novi, Michigan at the Suburban Collection Showplace from May 24th to the 25th.
The company says its Automotive Technology Days will be an “exciting event geared towards those automotive professionals who want to maximize profit and value in their workflows”.
Stäubli’s industry experts will be present to demonstrate how their top of the line robotic technology can improve productivity with clean, consistent, high performance robots.
The company also wants to show off the latest version of its Stäubli Robotics Suite 2016, a PC software suite for robotics application development and maintenance.
There will be live robot demonstrations and workshops to attend, a variety of guest speakers over the course of two days and vendor showcases.
The vendor seminar topics on May 24th and 25th include:
- Edgewater Automation – Automation’s Global Capabilities Overview;
- Diverse Automation – Online Contracting, Cloud Robotics and the Advances in Sensors;
- Applied Manufacturing – Preparing for Automation;
- Lanco Integrated – Utilizing Robotics in Flex Feeding and Assembly Systems;
- Calvary Automation Systems – Flexible Robotic Application;
- Gudel – Expanding the Robotic Work Envelope; and
- Robotics Industry Association – Robots and Jobs.
All of the guest presenters will host a booth to discuss their expertise along with additional companies such as:
- Multi Contact
In addition to several educational seminars and live demonstrations put on by Stäubli Robotics; Stäubli Connectors will also have their Multi-Tool Changer exhibit there to illustrate how advanced and reliable performance greatly enhances the productivity and automated production line. Multi-Contact, part of the Stäubli Group will be illustrating the Robifix and the Robifix mini.