Geek Plus Robotics, a provider of robotics and automation solutions for warehouse and supply chain operations, has been named one of the “Top 50” robotics companies in the world by Robotics Business Review.
Geek Plus was selected in the autonomous mobile robots category.
The RBR Top 50 is published every year and is a list of robotics companies that the publisher and its judges determine to be “the most innovative and commercially successful robotics companies around the world”.
Geek Plus Robotics has experienced a phenomenal year, surpassing $150 million in funding and entering new markets around the world, as well as launching several new products, such as an autonomous forklift, an automated storage and retrieval system, and new mobile robots.
Geek Plus’ technologies help make warehouses more efficient and productive.
The company’s product range now includes:
- Geek Picking System for order fulfillment in e-commerce and retailing industries;
- Geek Moving System for material handling in factory logistics;
- Geek Sorting System for parcels sortation in express;
- Geek Automated Forklift and collaborative robot for unmanned warehouse; and
- Geek Robot Shuttle System for bin-carrying with single layer rack and multi-layer mezzanine rack.
All Geek Plus systems are equipped with cutting-edge technologies of robotics and artificial intelligence, and the company’s solutions have become comprehensive and capable of meeting a wide range of application scenarios.
The company always works closely with the customer to exactly what is needed, and offers the options of purchasing its technology as well as hiring it under “robotics as a service” agreements.