Special offer for Robotics and Automation News readers: Use discount code VIP_RANEWS to get 20 per cent off
Forget the hype, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence are both a reality, says event organiser
Robotic process automation and artificial intelligence will drastically transform the modern workplace, according to IQPC, the organiser of the Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence Summit.
Will you embrace this technological change to make cost reductions, improve performance and enhance real-time decision making? When you think about it, this all adds up to massive competitive advantage, says IQPC.
Unsurprisingly, with the introduction of these new technologies comes a suite of new challenges – with operations, process owners and IT departments all fighting for budget and ownership, how can companies ensure they select the right technologies to develop the intelligent, automatic processes that will satisfy all parties? And how do they prioritise projects and identify which areas of the business would benefit most from virtual workforce development?
Following an explosion of interest from across the 250,000-strong PEX Network and SSON communities, we are proud to present the RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit, an unrivalled opportunity for organisations to benchmark their existing and future automation strategies with 200+ of your peers to ensure they get their deployment right first time, and effectively augment human workforce capabilities to drive secure, compliant and value-adding change across both the front and back offices.
Learn from 60+ case studies from your peers including:
- Andrzej Kinastowski, Head of GBS Operational Support Strategy, Lufthansa
- Jose Ordinas Lewis, Head Robotic Automation Center, Swiss Re
- Richard Mills, Head of UK Outsourcing & Supplier Management, Zurich Insurance
- Suzanne Ryder, Head of Business Service Transformation, SAB Miller
- Ankur Anand, Head, EMEA Consumer Core Operations & Technology Transformation , Citi
- Brian Wates, Head of Operational Architecture, Fidelity
- Vartul Mittal, AVP Business Process Re-Engineering, Barclays
- Viktor Nemeth, Automation Solutions Manager, Vodafone
The full event agenda is available to download here: http://bit.ly/2dk1ZyY
The inaugural RPA and Artificial Intelligence Summit will take place on 30 November to 2 December, 2016 in London.
Find the programme, event details and registration information about the forum on http://www.rpaandaisummit.com, phone +44 (0) 20 7368 9809 or email firstname.lastname@example.org