The 13th International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics – ICINCO 2016 ￼
The Thirteenth International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO), will take place from 29 to 31 of July 2016 in Lisbon, Portugal.
Organized by the Institute for Systems and Technologies of Information, Control and Communication (INSTICC), the purpose of the conference is to bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners interested in the application of informatics to control, automation and robotics.
Four simultaneous tracks will be held, covering:
- intelligent control systems, optimization;
- robotics and automation;
- signal processing, sensors, systems modelling and control; and
- industrial engineering, production and management.
Informatics applications are pervasive in many areas of control, automation and robotics. This conference intends to emphasize this connection.
One of the most important contributions that ICINCO brings about is the creation of a high-level forum in collaboration with the most prestigious internationally recognized experts, including names such as:
- Kurosh Madani (University of Paris-EST Créteil , France) as a conference chair;
- Oleg Gusikhin (Ford Research and Advanced Engineering, US); and
- Dimitri Peaucelle (LAAS-CNRS, France) as a program chairs.
ICINCO 2016 will have invited keynote speakers, who are internationally recognized experts in their areas:
- Richard D. Braatz (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, US),
- Fumiya Iida (University of Cambridge, UK),
- Roland Siegwart (ETH Zürich, Switzerland),
- Houria Siguerdidjane (Supélec, France); and
- Sethu Vijayakumar (University of Edinburgh, UK).
All accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings, under an ISBN reference, on paper and on CD-ROM support.
ScitePress is a member of CrossRef and every paper is given a DOI (Digital Object Identifier).
All papers presented at the conference venue will be available at the ScitePress Digital Library. A short list of presented papers will be selected so that revised and extended versions of these papers will be published by Springer in a LNEE Series book.
The proceedings will be submitted for indexation by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI), INSPEC, DBLP, EI (Elsevier Engineering Village Index) and Scopus. ICINCO 2016 will be held in conjunction with SimulTech 2016.